On August 22 the DFC announced 13 new honorary Senior Fellows. These honors will be presented at an upcoming session of the Design Futures Council in Shanghai, Austin, and LaJolla.
- Ava Abramowitz, Author and professor, George Washington University Law School. Design and contract negotiation leadership.
- David M. Adamson, Former Director of the Estate at Cambridge University and Director of Smarter Buildings, UK. Innovation and integrated process leadership.
- Roger Frechette, Partner at Skidmore, Owings & Merrill. Engineering sustainability and efficiency leadership.
- Thomas Galloway*, former Dean at Georgia Institute of Technology. Professional practice and integration leadership.
- H. Ralph Hawkins, President of HKS Architects. Best practice leadership and mentorship.
- Robert Ivy, Editor in Chief of Architectural Record. Design communications leadership.
- Stephen Kieran, Partner at Kieran Timberlake Associates. Design innovation leadership.
- Theodore C. Landsmark, President of Boston Architectural College. Professional practice and education integration leadership.
- Gary Lawrence, Director at Arup. Planning and innovation leadership.
- Amory Lovins, Author and Chief Scientist, Rocky Mountain Institute. Design and energy leadership.
- Dan Pink, Author and speaker. Creator of the bestselling book, A Whole New Mind. Design innovation leadership.
- RK Stewart, Partner at Gensler. Green and sustainable design leadership.
- James Timberlake, Kieran Timberlake Associates. Design innovation leadership.