Now in its 10th year, “America’s Best Architecture & Design Schools” serves as the definitive guide to undergrad and grad programs in architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, and industrial design.
For a decade, “America’s Best Architecture & Design Schools” from DesignIntelligence has been the definitive school ranking as determined by practitioners who employ design professionals.
The 2009 edition of “America’s Best Architecture & Design Schools” contains 110 pages of charts, graphs, data, and analysis of design programs across the nation that no student, prospective student, school counselor, or hiring manager should be without.
Inside you will find:
- Best architecture schools
- Best interior design schools
- Best landscape architecture schools
- Best industrial design schools
- NEW: America’s world-class schools of architecture
- Most admired design educators of the year
- Most admired design programs by deans and academic department chairs
- Architect Registration Examination pass rates by school
- How current architecture students rank their schools
- Historical review of top architecture schools
- Directory of accredited programs
- And more!
Plus helpful and insightful articles:
- “Looking Around the Corner and Seeing a Future”
- “Advice for Design Students”
- “All About Accreditation”
- “Rethinking Education in Today’s Competitive Arena”
- “The Multi-Skilled Architect”
- “Partner and Prosper: The New Academic Paradigm”
- “MBA: Making Better Architecture?”
- “An Enviable Design Portfolio”
About “America’s Best Architecture & Design Schools 2009”
Published by Greenway Communications LLC
Order from the DesignIntelligence bookstore or call (678) 879-0929
Members of the media may schedule interviews with DesignIntelligence Founding Editor James P. Cramer by contacting (678) 879-0929.