A definitive analysis of the best architecture, landscape architecture, interior design, and industrial design programs across the United States
In the biggest issue of DesignIntelligence ever published, “America’s Best Architecture & Design Schools 2012″ presents a definitive analysis of architecture and design programs across the United States.
“America’s Best Architecture & Design Schools” research is conducted annually by DesignIntelligence on behalf of the Design Futures Council. The research highlights the best architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, and industrial design programs in the country.
Selected professional practice leaders with direct experience hiring and supervising the performance of recent architecture and design graduates are invited to participate in the research. They answer the question, “In your firm’s hiring experience in the past five years, which schools are best preparing students for success in the profession?”
Inside the 2012 edition:
- 20 best undergraduate and graduate architecture schools
- Regional rankings of architecture programs
- Architecture programs most admired by academic deans and chairs
- Architecture student satisfaction by school
- 15 best undergraduate and graduate landscape architecture schools
- Landscape architecture programs most admired by academic deans and chairs
- Landscape architecture student satisfaction by school
- 10 best undergraduate and graduate interior design schools
- Interior design programs most admired by academic deans and chairs
- 10 best undergraduate and graduate industrial design schools
- Industrial design programs most admired by academic deans and chairs
- The schools that are best preparing students in design, communication, and other specific skills
- 25 most admired design educators and education administrators
- Alma maters of industry leaders from award-winning firms
- Historical review of top schools
- Directory of leading programs
- Ranking of the design professions’ most pressing concerns
- And more!
No student, prospective student, school counselor, or hiring manager should be without this essential resource.
“America’s Best Architecture & Design Schools 2012” from DesignIntelligence is published by Greenway Communications. It is available in the bookstore.