In a private research report Greenway Consulting documented the five key reasons that clients say they have retained their architects, engineers, and designers.
In a private research report Greenway Consulting documented the five key reasons that clients say they have retained their architects, engineers, and designers. They are:
1. Communication strength. Monthly quality and timeliness in voice, written, e-mail, and packaged brochures and newsletters.
2. Confidence in senior level leadership. This includes rapport, continuity, talent, and compassion.
3. Integration of cultures. Finding the right fit to match context, cultures, and business strategies keeps clients coming back to the same professional firms.
4. Measurable results. Firms that measure their value and communicate accountability are the most admired.
5. Business health and replicability. Firms that bring new understandings that are actionable within client organizations become indispensable to the clients and are the trusted outsource advisors. “They” eventually become “us” in the most positive adjunct sense.
**Source:***Greenway Consulting, Counsel House Research*