The DesignIntelligence annual school surveys are open!
For 20 years, DesignIntelligence has conducted its America’s Top Ranked Architecture & Design Schools Survey. The rankings come from the perspective of hiring professionals, and are reported from undergraduate and graduate architecture programs, undergraduate and graduate landscape architecture programs, and undergraduate and graduate interior design programs.
The results are published on our website, DI-rankings.com, where three sets of rankings are reported:
- Most admired programs
- Schools from which the greatest number of graduates are hired
- Schools chosen as the strongest in each of 12 specialty focus areas
Each of the three groups surveyed will be asked questions that match their area of expertise:
- Professionals are asked where they hire from and why. In addition to the 12 specialty focus areas, we also ask the professionals for their opinions on changes in the world of professional practice.
- Deans and academics are asked to comment on the current and future state of design education.
- Students are asked how programs prepare them for practice and what their intentions are for applying their training after they graduate.
And continuing our tradition, we will highlight the most admired architecture and design educators.
For hiring/supervising professionals, here are the links to the surveys:
For deans/program chairs/academics, here are the links to the surveys:
For undergraduate/graduate students within these programs, as well as new alumni who have graduated within the last two years, here are the links to the surveys:
The deadline for all survey responses is May 31, 2019. Thank you!