The Design Futures Council seeks nominations from DFC members for its annual class of Emerging Leaders.
The Design Futures Council seeks nominations for its annual class of Emerging Leaders. Winning nominees will receive registration scholarships to attend the 9th Annual Leadership Summit on Sustainable Design in Atlanta, Oct. 5 – 7. The DFC seeks to identify and recognize emerging leaders who are having – and will increasingly have – a profound impact on design practices, the profession, and the community.
Successful candidates will represent the future of practice in terms of its broadening scope, service to society, sustainable design, technological innovation, or other areas deemed relevant by the nominator.
- Nominees must be within their first 10 years of professional practice.
- They may come from any area of the design professions.
- They must be playing a role in designing a more sustainable future.
- The nominator must be a member of the Design Futures Council or past Summit attendee.
Six candidates will be chosen by a distinguished jury of past Summit delegates to receive a full scholarship, which includes registration and participation in all Summit events. Chosen candidates or their employers will be expected to furnish travel and accommodation expenses to and from the Summit. Some travel assistance may be provided on a case-by-case basis.
To nominate a candidate, download and complete the nomination form by July 1. Nominees and nominators will be notified in July.
ATLANTA, GA – The Design Futures Council has named eight professionals as its Emerging Leaders for 2015. These individuals will receive registration scholarships to attend the 14th annual... Read full »
Atlanta, Georgia – The Design Futures Council (DFC) announced the elevation of fourteen new Honorary Senior Fellows. The Design Futures Council Senior Fellowship is granted annually to... Read full »
Atlatnta, Georgia – September 26, 2014 – James P. Cramer, CEO and founder of the Greenway Group, announced promotion of Lisa Henry as the firm’s new chief executive officer. Read full »
DuPont Building Innovations Sponsors Program’s Scholarships Read full »
DI.net RSS Feeds
DI.net on Twitter
- The Unlikely Home of the World's Next Tallest Skyscraper: Basra, Iraq - CityLab ow.ly/V44XX
- The Case for Calling Brutalism 'Heroic' Instead - CityLab ow.ly/V40NY
- Ikea Launches Experimental Design Lab - Core77 ow.ly/V2zSG