Now in its 10th year, "America's Best Architecture & Design Schools" serves as the definitive guide to undergrad and grad programs in architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, and industrial design.
For a decade, "America's Best Architecture & Design Schools" from DesignIntelligence has been the definitive school ranking as determined by practitioners who employ design professionals.
The 2009 edition of "America's Best Architecture & Design Schools" contains 110 pages of charts, graphs, data, and analysis of design programs across the nation that no student, prospective student, school counselor, or hiring manager should be without.
Inside you will find:
- Best architecture schools
- Best interior design schools
- Best landscape architecture schools
- Best industrial design schools
- NEW: America's world-class schools of architecture
- Most admired design educators of the year
- Most admired design programs by deans and academic department chairs
- Architect Registration Examination pass rates by school
- How current architecture students rank their schools
- Historical review of top architecture schools
- Directory of accredited programs
- And more!
Plus helpful and insightful articles:
- "Looking Around the Corner and Seeing a Future"
- "Advice for Design Students"
- "All About Accreditation"
- "Rethinking Education in Today's Competitive Arena"
- "The Multi-Skilled Architect"
- "Partner and Prosper: The New Academic Paradigm"
- "MBA: Making Better Architecture?"
- "An Enviable Design Portfolio"
About "America's Best Architecture & Design Schools 2009"
Published by Greenway Communications LLC
Order from the DesignIntelligence bookstore or call (800) 726-8603
Members of the media may schedule interviews with DesignIntelligence Founding Editor James P. Cramer by contacting Jane Gaboury, (678) 879-0932.
Design Futures Council Announces Changes to the Nantucket Principles with a new Commitment: The Portland Promise Read full »
A definitive analysis of the best architecture, landscape architecture, interior design, and industrial design programs across the United States Read full »
Fifteen individuals honored for their contributions leading to innovative design Read full »
DI.net RSS Feeds
DI.net on twitter
- "Between stimulus and response, man has the freedom to choose." - Stephen Covey@dinet May 24 15:51 pm
- Kindle’s most-highlighted passages and the soul of the American reader | New Republic http://t.co/WIel9fhuJI@dinet May 24 15:05 pm
- Jony Ive’s new look for iOS 7: black, white, and flat all over | 9to5Mac http://t.co/rd30G6aNlU@dinet May 24 14:16 pm