The 2008 Almanac of Architecture & Design is hot off the press and now available for purchase from the DI Bookstore. Click here for more details or to purchase this new edition of the Almanac.
For nine consecutive years, the Almanac of Architecture & Design has provided readers with sweeping views of events, benchmarks, and successes of the past year in design. Find out which building has assumed the title as tallest, which firms are winning awards, which architecture and design schools are considered the best, which projects and firms are at the top of their market segment, and who the leaders are in the profession.
592 pages. Edited by James P. Cramer and Jennifer Evans Yankopolus. Foreword by Marvin J. Malecha.
Highlights of the 2008 edition include:
- Measurements of Design Success
- Design Award Benchmarks
- Green and Sustainable Innovation Records
- Factbook on Compensation
- Watershed Events that Shaped the Profession
- Databases of Pacesetting Projects
- Industry Rankings
- Architecture Scorecards
Atlatnta, Georgia – September 26, 2014 – James P. Cramer, CEO and founder of the Greenway Group, announced promotion of Lisa Henry as the firm’s new chief executive officer. Read full »
DuPont Building Innovations Sponsors Program’s Scholarships Read full »
We are delighted to announce the new Senior Fellows of the Design Futures CouncilThe Design Futures Council Fellowship is granted annually to outstanding individuals who have provided noteworthy... Read full »
The Design Futures Council names six professionals as its Emerging Leaders for 2013. Read full »
DI.net RSS Feeds
DI.net on Twitter
- AR Issues: Architecture That Goes Beyond Style Wars | ArchDaily ow.ly/LHwCh
- Zaha Hadid’s 3D Printed Flame Heels Among 5 Designs to Re-Invent the Shoe | ArchDaily ow.ly/LF7bJ
- Inconvenient Truths About The Apple Watch — Medium ow.ly/LE0TU