The Design Futures Council is a global network of design community professionals. The mission: to explore trends, changes, and new opportunities in design, architecture, engineering, and building technology.
The Design Futures Council is an interdisciplinary network of design, product, and construction leaders exploring global trends, challenges, and opportunities to advance innovation and shape the future of the industry and environment. Members include leading architecture and design firms, dynamic manufacturers, service providers, and forward-thinking AEC firms of all sizes that take an active interest in their future.
One benefit of membership in the DFC is an annual subscription to DesignIntelligence, a bi-monthly journal of cutting-edge research, practical advice, and peer-to-peer information exchange.
Additional benefits include:
- Invitations to DFC members-only conferences and events
- Access to all content on DI.net
- BONUS: Almanac of Architecture & Design, mailed to you at year-end
Learn how you can join today.
What happens when the world’s largest chemical company sits down at the table with the design and construction team on one of the largest and arguably most iconic projects of 2015, the new Atlanta... Read full »
Once upon a time, sustainability was defined solely by our impact on the Earth's environment. Today, our understanding of sustainability has broadened and deepened to match the breadth and... Read full »
The importance of firm governance and how it can be improved Read full »
DI.net RSS Feeds
DI.net on Twitter
- RIBA Hosts Architecture in Animation Seminar | ArchDaily ow.ly/QhbDs5 hours ago by @dinet
- Designer/Engineer Builds Steel Treehouse—and the Tree to Hold It - Core77 ow.ly/QeUVy23 hours ago by @dinet
- Why Landscape Designers Will Be Key to the Future of Our Cities | ArchDaily ow.ly/Qezj01 day ago by @dinet