The Design Futures Council is a global network of design community professionals. The mission: to explore trends, changes, and new opportunities in design, architecture, engineering, and building technology.
The Design Futures Council is an interdisciplinary network of design, product, and construction leaders exploring global trends, challenges, and opportunities to advance innovation and shape the future of the industry and environment. Members include leading architecture and design firms, dynamic manufacturers, service providers, and forward-thinking AEC firms of all sizes that take an active interest in their future.
One benefit of membership in the DFC is an annual subscription to DesignIntelligence, a bi-monthly journal of cutting-edge research, practical advice, and peer-to-peer information exchange.
Additional benefits include:
- Invitations to DFC members-only conferences and events
- Access to all content on DI.net
- BONUS: Almanac of Architecture & Design, mailed to you at year-end
Learn how you can join today.
Graduates' salaries with B.Arch and M.Arch degrees show moderate growth Read full »
50 years of hard-learned lessons in building a world-class professional services firm Read full »
Building value and challenging conventional wisdom with actionable solutions Read full »
DI.net RSS Feeds
DI.net on Twitter
- Denver Is Drowning in a Sea of Awful Architecture — Here Are the Hateful Eight | Westword ow.ly/4mRQTa2 hours ago by @dinet
- 8 Architecture Books to Read This Spring | ArchDaily ow.ly/4nnRtA5 hours ago by @dinet
- Rise of the robots is sparking an investment boom - FT.com ft.com/cms/s/2/5a3522… via @FT5 hours ago by @dinet