The Design Futures Council is a global network of design community professionals. The mission: to explore trends, changes, and new opportunities in design, architecture, engineering, and building technology.
The Design Futures Council is an interdisciplinary network of design, product, and construction leaders exploring global trends, challenges, and opportunities to advance innovation and shape the future of the industry and environment. Members include leading architecture and design firms, dynamic manufacturers, service providers, and forward-thinking AEC firms of all sizes that take an active interest in their future.
One benefit of membership in the DFC is an annual subscription to DesignIntelligence, a bi-monthly journal of cutting-edge research, practical advice, and peer-to-peer information exchange.
Additional benefits include:
- Invitations to DFC members-only conferences and events
- Access to all content on DI.net
- BONUS: Almanac of Architecture & Design, mailed to you at year-end
Learn how you can join today.
Design firms that plan and implement successful leadership transition are well-positioned to build upon their legacies and achieve new levels of growth and success. Read full »
All around us, organizations focused on everything from information technology to scientific research are continuously reinventing the nature of what they do. Read full »
Interview conducted by Margot Montouchet, research associate with DesignIntelligence Read full »
It is hard to imagine two more contrasting workplace environments than a design firm and a Coast Guard cutter. But despite obvious differences in mission, culture, and organizational structure,... Read full »
DI.net RSS Feeds
DI.net on Twitter
- 5 Takeaways From The RIBA's Report on the Architect-Client Relationship | ArchDaily ow.ly/RNtmJ5 hours ago by @dinet
- 5 Projects Shortlisted for the 2015 Finlandia Prize | ArchDaily ow.ly/RN6HK9 hours ago by @dinet
- Harvard Says These Traits are Critical in Leaders | David Hilcher | LinkedIn ow.ly/RN2PH12 hours ago by @dinet