The Design Futures Council is a global network of design community professionals. The mission: to explore trends, changes, and new opportunities in design, architecture, engineering, and building technology.
The Design Futures Council is an interdisciplinary network of design, product, and construction leaders exploring global trends, challenges, and opportunities to advance innovation and shape the future of the industry and environment. Members include leading architecture and design firms, dynamic manufacturers, service providers, and forward-thinking AEC firms of all sizes that take an active interest in their future.
One benefit of membership in the DFC is an annual subscription to DesignIntelligence, a bi-monthly journal of cutting-edge research, practical advice, and peer-to-peer information exchange.
Additional benefits include:
- Invitations to DFC members-only conferences and events
- Access to all content on DI.net
- BONUS: Almanac of Architecture & Design, mailed to you at year-end
Learn how you can join today.
The C-Suite is in a transition — one that will change the structure of marketing and business development functions. Read full »
Bob Fisher of DesignIntelligence interviews Steve McConnell, managing partner of NBBJ, about his recent presentation at the Design Futures Council’s Leadership Summit on the Business of Design. Read full »
How space shapes the context for what we do and how we do it Read full »
DI.net RSS Feeds
DI.net on Twitter
- Future of Architecture Focus of AIA Convention in Philly - Curbed ow.ly/ki6x300v9vr7 hours ago by @dinet
- Modernism in Disguise: Taking a Second Look at Underrated Buildings Around the U.S. - Curbed ow.ly/Ek0w300uOdA8 hours ago by @dinet
- From Starcraft to Age of Empires: When Architecture Is The Game | ArchDaily ow.ly/q8dl300ueD611 hours ago by @dinet