The Design Futures Council is a global network of design community professionals. The mission: to explore trends, changes, and new opportunities in design, architecture, engineering, and building technology.
The Design Futures Council is an interdisciplinary network of design, product, and construction leaders exploring global trends, challenges, and opportunities to advance innovation and shape the future of the industry and environment. Members include leading architecture and design firms, dynamic manufacturers, service providers, and forward-thinking AEC firms of all sizes that take an active interest in their future.
One benefit of membership in the DFC is an annual subscription to DesignIntelligence, a bi-monthly journal of cutting-edge research, practical advice, and peer-to-peer information exchange.
Additional benefits include:
- Invitations to DFC members-only conferences and events
- Access to all content on DI.net
- BONUS: Almanac of Architecture & Design, mailed to you at year-end
Learn how you can join today.
Today’s leading corporations embrace design, and “design thinking.” Read full »
What can architects learn about design from real estate developers? Read full »
Examining the matter of retrofits within the larger scope of sustainability and buildings Read full »
DI.net RSS Feeds
DI.net on Twitter
- Foggy: The World's First Frank Gehry-Designed Yacht | ArchDaily ow.ly/TbBtm4 hours ago by @dinet
- 15 Must-See Installations at the Chicago Architecture Biennial | ArchDaily ow.ly/TbsTS5 hours ago by @dinet
- Frank Lloyd Wright House Discovered - artnet News ow.ly/Tby1i7 hours ago by @dinet