The Design Futures Council is a global network of design community professionals. The mission: to explore trends, changes, and new opportunities in design, architecture, engineering, and building technology.
The Design Futures Council is an interdisciplinary network of design, product, and construction leaders exploring global trends, challenges, and opportunities to advance innovation and shape the future of the industry and environment. Members include leading architecture and design firms, dynamic manufacturers, service providers, and forward-thinking AEC firms of all sizes that take an active interest in their future.
One benefit of membership in the DFC is an annual subscription to DesignIntelligence, a bi-monthly journal of cutting-edge research, practical advice, and peer-to-peer information exchange.
Additional benefits include:
- Invitations to DFC members-only conferences and events
- Access to all content on DI.net
- BONUS: Almanac of Architecture & Design, mailed to you at year-end
Learn how you can join today.
Honoring excellence in education and education administration Read full »
Which schools are best preparing students for success in the design professions? Read full »
DI.net RSS Feeds
DI.net on Twitter
- The Unlikely Home of the World's Next Tallest Skyscraper: Basra, Iraq - CityLab ow.ly/V44XX11 hours ago by @dinet
- The Case for Calling Brutalism 'Heroic' Instead - CityLab ow.ly/V40NY14 hours ago by @dinet
- Ikea Launches Experimental Design Lab - Core77 ow.ly/V2zSG17 hours ago by @dinet