The Design Futures Council is a global network of design community professionals. The mission: to explore trends, changes, and new opportunities in design, architecture, engineering, and building technology.
The Design Futures Council is an interdisciplinary network of design, product, and construction leaders exploring global trends, challenges, and opportunities to advance innovation and shape the future of the industry and environment. Members include leading architecture and design firms, dynamic manufacturers, service providers, and forward-thinking AEC firms of all sizes that take an active interest in their future.
One benefit of membership in the DFC is an annual subscription to DesignIntelligence, a bi-monthly journal of cutting-edge research, practical advice, and peer-to-peer information exchange.
Additional benefits include:
- Invitations to DFC members-only conferences and events
- Access to all content on DI.net
- BONUS: Almanac of Architecture & Design, mailed to you at year-end
Learn how you can join today.
Big Data informs our understanding and actions toward a sustainable future Read full »
An interview with Michael Kohn Read full »
Valuable insights from an ITA report on Building Products and Sustainable Construction Read full »
DI.net RSS Feeds
DI.net on Twitter
- Environmentalists Must Go Beyond 'Keep It in the Ground' to Fight Climate Change - CityLab ow.ly/Y8F9814 hours ago by @dinet
- Foster to Break Ground on Norton Museum Expansion in Florida | ArchDaily ow.ly/Y0sOY2 days ago by @dinet
- This House Costs Just $20,000—But It’s Nicer Than Yours | Co.Exist | ideas + impact ow.ly/Y01fs4 days ago by @dinet