The National Architectural Accrediting Board will host its triennial Validation Conference on Oct. 24-25 in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
The National Architectural Accrediting Board will host its triennial Validation Conference on Oct. 24-25 in Santa Fe, New Mexico. This conference is held every three years to assess the viability of NAAB's Conditions and Procedures, the policies pertaining to architectural accreditation. On the agenda this year: changes to the academy and to the profession, studio culture/office culture, degree nomenclature and proposed changes to the NAAB Student Performance Criteria.
As contractors move upstream, they will take the first steps toward an integrated enterprise, which may result in their appropriation of the creative design function. Read full »
Applying lessons and principles from an architecture education in a public health context. Read full »
What professional practices will the next generation of professionals create? Read full »
The 2014 class was selected by DI staff with input from thousands of design professionals, academic department heads, and students. Read full »
DI.net RSS Feeds
DI.net on Twitter
- Julia Morgan Awarded 2014 AIA Gold Medal | ArchDaily ow.ly/rIknL15 hours ago by @dinet
- “New Radical Pragmatism”: The 21st Century’s Emerging Style? | ArchDaily ow.ly/rHDPp21 hours ago by @dinet
- Core77's 2013 Ultimate Gift Guide: Worldly Possessions Worth Gifting - Core77 ow.ly/rHvQ422 hours ago by @dinet
- 27 of the Most Eye-Popping Cargo Aircraft Ever Built ow.ly/rFYP923 hours ago by @dinet
- What Industrial Design Renderers Know that the General Public Doesn't - Core77 ow.ly/rFY9T2 days ago by @dinet