The annual compensation survey conducted by DesignIntelligence and the Greenway Group reveals opportunity and strategic optimism, even in the face of a gloomy economy.
This article is for subscribers only.
Please NoteExisting members: if you have not logged in since August 21, 2012 please reset your password before logging in as we have transitioned to a new system that requires a new password.
If you are already a Design Futures Council member or DesignIntelligence yearly subscriber, and don't have an account, please contact us and we will set it up for you.
Over the next several decades, billions of square feet of new construction and renovations will take place worldwide. Is international practice right for your firm? Read full »
Why understanding the needs of Generation Y employees is crucial to the future of the industry. Read full »
Highlights from the 2013 Compensation Survey Read full »
Emerging new realities in the evaluation and compensation of professional practice executives Read full »
In January and February, DesignIntelligence and the Greenway Group surveyed leading North American architectural and design firms on the subjects of compensation, benefits, and demographics. Selected to receive the survey were organizations believed to represent best practices. Surveys were sent via U.S. Postal Service and were returned by fax, mail, and e-mail.
A total of 139 surveys were returned representing 408 office locations and 18,994 full-time staff. Survey responses were anonymous.
Data aggregation was led by Mary Pereboom, Greenway Group principal for research and administration, who ensured the accuracy and confidentiality of the data.
From the Bookstore
DI.net RSS Feeds
DI.net on Twitter
- Julia Morgan Awarded 2014 AIA Gold Medal | ArchDaily ow.ly/rIknL3 hours ago by @dinet
- “New Radical Pragmatism”: The 21st Century’s Emerging Style? | ArchDaily ow.ly/rHDPp9 hours ago by @dinet
- Core77's 2013 Ultimate Gift Guide: Worldly Possessions Worth Gifting - Core77 ow.ly/rHvQ410 hours ago by @dinet
- 27 of the Most Eye-Popping Cargo Aircraft Ever Built ow.ly/rFYP911 hours ago by @dinet
- What Industrial Design Renderers Know that the General Public Doesn't - Core77 ow.ly/rFY9T1 day ago by @dinet