Design Futures Council
The Design Futures Council is an interdisciplinary network of design, product, and construction leaders exploring global trends, challenges, and opportunities to advance innovation and shape the future of the industry and environment. Members include leading architecture and design firms, dynamic manufacturers, service providers, and forward-thinking AEC firms of all sizes that take an active interest in their future. A distinguished body of design thought leaders serve as the DFC Executive Board.
One benefit of membership in the DFC is an annual subscription to DesignIntelligence, a bi-monthly journal of cutting-edge research, practical advice, and peer-to-peer information exchange.
Benefits of DFC membership include:
- An annual subscription to DesignIntelligence mailed first class six times a year
- Full access to DI.net online content, including members-only articles and archives
- Occasional Focus on the Future whitepapers with in-depth examinations of technologies and best practices
- The annual Almanac of Architecture & Design, an essential resource that includes firm rankings and an extensive directory
- Invitations to exclusive DFC events
- Opportunities to network with leaders of the design professions
- By virtue of your DFC membership, you are a patron of essential and unique industry research, and you receive exclusive data found nowhere else, not even on the DI.net Web site
You can join the Design Futures Council.
Additional Categories of Membership
After their inaugural year of membership, individuals, firms, and organizations that wish to support the mission and goals of the DFC at a higher level are invited to become patron members. Patron members receive all the benefits of individual membership, plus:
- High-level interaction with leaders of some of the most innovative companies, firms, and institutions doing business in architecture, design, and construction
- An additional copy of each issue of DesignIntelligence and the Almanac of Architecture & Design upon request
- Recognition in both DesignIntelligence and on DI.net
The Design Futures Council offers the following memberships by invitation. For information about the benefits of participating or to inquire about an invitation at these levels, please contact us at (678) 879-0929.
Institutional Affiliate: Select universities, institutes, associations and libraries
Professional Partner: Influential professional firms and dynamic product manufacturers are represented
Research Partner: Influential professional firms and dynamic product manufacturers sponsor the highest level of DFC proprietary research